These are the tales of New Tibet, an arctic world inhabited by anthropomorphic animals struggling against poverty, organized crime, and the bleak weather to find a spark of hope. Escape is nearly impossible, and even those who get close find that it is sometimes no more than an illusion... Called Highly Recommended by Elizabeth Barrette in a January 2002 review for Spicy Green Iguana.
This first volume in the series features:
- Dead End by Samuel C. Conway
- A Prison of Clouds by Tim Susman
- Nightswimming by David Andrew Cowan
- Array of Hope by David Richards
- Touch of Gray by Jeff Eddy, and
- Skin Deep (a novella) by "2"
Cover and interior illustrations by Odis Holcomb.