User accounts are currently required to purchase products from our website. You may use your account to manage your address book (for shipping and payment accounts) and to track previous orders. In the future, we may add features that expand on the functionality of user accounts, but for now, they are strictly for placing orders.
If you have never had an account with us before, simply click the Create account link at the top of the page and follow the basic setup instructions.
If you purchased our products on our previous website, your account and previous purchases have been migrated to this new system. For security reasons, we are requiring all users to reset their passwords on the new system in order to log in the first time. To do so:
- Got to the login page.
- Click on the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter your email address where prompted. (On the previous system, your email address was also your username.)
- Wait for an email to arrive with instructions on how to finish resetting your password, then follow the instructions.
- Once you are logged in, please review your account information for accuracy.
Some additional information about your account on this system:
- The user account fields that are required on the new system are different than before. Feel free to update your personal information as per your preferences. This includes your username, which now can be different from your email address.
- Please take a close look at any addresses migrated into your address book. We did our best to migrate previous addresses to the new system, but the the way each system handles address formats (especially international addresses) vary greatly, so it is possible some may no longer be formatted correctly.
- Your previous orders will appear under the "Archived Orders" section of your "Order history" page.
- Note that accounts on the "social" side of our website were not migrated, as there was nothing on that part of the website that was migrated over. This includes product reviews. We encourage our customers to use review sites such as Goodreads, which we hope to integrate into our site at a later date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you're not sure whether you had an account with us in the past, or which email address you may have used, try submitting your email address to the password recovery form. If we have that address in our system, you will get a standard password recovery email, which you can use to continue the account activation process. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you may have used more than one email address in the past.